Helping older people and people with disabilities to live independently

Do you need help to remain living in your own home because of a medical condition or long term disability? South Norfolk Council may be able to help.

In addition to the services detailed HERE, South Norfolk Council can offer grants to someone who is living with dementia, contact the Independent Living Team on 01508 533705 for further details about their ‘Forget me Not Grants’.

Comments are closed.